And it probably will be for some time, as we continue to learn more in the wake of bin Laden's death.
This is from CNN:
Al Qaeda released a statement on jihadist forums Friday confirming the death of Osama bin Laden, according to SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors Islamist websites. FULL STORY
- 'Deathers' take over for 'birthers'
- Source: Al Qaeda mulled derailing trains
- Roots of terror untouched by U.S. raid
- Obama honors victims at ground zero
- iReport: World reacts | Secret copter
And this is from Fox News:
- URGENT: AL QAEDA WEBSITE CONFIRMS BIN LADEN'S DEATH, VOWS TO CONTINUE ATTACK AGAINST U.S. AND ITS ALLIES
- Al Qaeda Eyed Attack on U.S. Trains | Obama Rejects Plea to End CIA Probe | Bin Laden Wife in Compound for 6 Years
- U.N. Questions Legality of Bin Laden Raid | Pakistan to Cut U.S. Military Presence
- Obama to Thank Navy SEALs | EXCLUSIVE: Bin Laden 'Scared' Before His Death, Sources Say
- PHOTOS: Inside Bin Laden's Hideout (WARNING: GRAPHIC) | FULL COVERAGE: Usama Bin Laden
CNN leads with confirmation of bin Laden's death from al-Qaeda.
Fox leads with a story critical of the Obama White House releasing details of the death.
A lot has been written about Fox being an arm of the Republican Party. This is yet another example of how Fox operates. Even with the death of a man who declared war on the US in the 1990s, who was hunted by three presidents and ultimately killed (as promised) by President Obama, the lead story is not his death but instead how the Democrat who ordered bin Laden's death has mishandled the release of information about the action that killed him.