Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

About the guy at the gym

This morning I was at one of the beautiful gyms at ASU. And now I remember why I normally wear headphones .... not because of the terrible music they play (that's bad enough), but because of the loud mouth people that occasionally sit in there and tell their life stories instead of working out.

Don't get me wrong, this guy was muscular. He works out. But he had a small head (sort of like the guy to the left).

This guy almost did not stop talking the whole time he was in there. And since the gym was nearly empty, it was very quiet. Thus, his shouting to the girl he was talking to could easily be heard by me, even all the way across the gym.

I remember one thing he yelled to her: "You don't have an Internet connection at your place? Or a cell phone? How do you know what is going on in the world???!!!???!!!"

His next sentence was, "Like in the Casey Anthony trial."

That's enough said right there, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment