Lead story on CNN:
According to the CNN/ORC survey, 54% say it's a bad thing that the GOP controls the House, and most say House Speaker Boehner should be replaced. FULL STORY
- Cruz: Senate GOP is the problem
- Defeated GOP wants to move on
- Things we learned from shutdown
- Frum: 3 ways to fix Washington
Lead story on Fox:
- PRESIDENT OBAMAwill speak today about the problems that have plagued the federal healthcare exchange website since its launch October 1, leading to heavy criticism of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius from some members of Congress.
- KURTZ: ObamaCare Meltdown: Even media liberals are appalled
- FOLLOW: @FOXNEWS | @FOXNEWSPOLITICS
- WATCH LIVE coverage of Obama remarks on Affordable Care Act at 11:30 a.m. ET on Fox News and FoxNews
- GOP confident despite slimdown division
- FOX NEWS FIRST: ObamaCare damage control
Now, to CNN's credit, they do have a story on their front page about the problem with Obamacare's website. But Fox does not have a story about who is to blame for the government shutdown.