Check out CNN:
The mother of one of the alleged sex abuse victims in the Penn State scandal says she wants the perpetrator "to be put away for a long time." FULL STORY
- Assistant coach in middle of scandal
- Ethical lesson | Finally, university first SI
- Millions at stake | Abuse warning signs
- Parallels with church abuse scandal
Now over at Fox the top two stories are outright criticisms of the Obama Adminstration.
- Defense Secretary Leon Panetta warns sweeping military cuts, which could be triggered by the failure of the congressional deficit committee to strike a deal, 'invite aggression' from abroad and would leave the military a shell of its former self.
- Panetta Says Air Force Must Review Penalties for Mortuary
- National Guard Faces High-Level Opposition in Push for Seat on Joint Chiefs
- Obama to Watch Basketball on Carrier That Buried Bin Laden
- Late Soldier's Family Awarded Silver Star
- OPINION: Congress Comes Together to Get Veterans Back to Work
Parents of agent killed by gun tied to 'Furious' call attorney general, ATF 'liars' over handling of failed operation
Is it a coincidence that the most conservative, pro-Republican news organization uses it newscasts and website to constantly attack the Democratic president?
Don't get me wrong, I think the news SHOULD critically cover the powerful, as is argued in the book. the problem is when that criticism is not productive but just political to serve a given ideology.