- Three dead, two cops wounded after NYC W. Indian parade
- Hurricane Katia weakens to a Category 3 storm
- Police: Teen loses legs as she tries to hop train
- Ex-aide: Murdochs wrong in phone hack statement
- Discounts for passengers after man dies mid-flight
- Police say teen guns down eight at New York house party
- Police search for suspect in knife attack- Charlotte Ob…
- Power outages force closure of several…- WCNC
- SLED to go after illegal video poker…- Rock Hill He…
What do you think the net effect of this constant bombardment of negativity from the media is on us consumers?
There is in fact much good news out there. But you almost never see it in the news, unless of course it is a trivial story about a celebrity or something like that.