The Army psychiatrist charged with killing 13 comrades and wounding more than 30 delivered his own opening statement in his court-martial today, declaring: "I am the shooter." FULL STORY
- NEW Americans ordered out of Yemen
- NEW George W. Bush gets heart stent
- Police: Grudge behind killings | Photos
- 'No word' for wife's boardwalk killing
- A-Rod banned, still plays | Lots of boos
- Hear A-Rod react to suspension
- Pete Rose: Come forward. Don't lie.
- California Amber Alert seeks 2 children
- Chelsea Clinton open for office run?
- NEW Bulger's fate in jury's hands
- From sexting with Weiner ... to porn
So on CNN it's terrorism, terrorism, crime, murder, baseball controvesry, an Amber Alert (crime?), political guesswork, crime, and porn.
And on Fox, it is terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, and sports nonsense:
- ACTING AS HIS OWN ATTORNEY and delivering an unrepentant opening statement in his court martial, Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan calls himself a 'mujahideen' and brazenly admits 'I am the shooter' in the Nov. 5, 2009, Fort Hood massacre that left 13 dead.
- EXCLUSIVE: Excerpts From Alleged Fort Hood Shooter's Sanity Hearing
- READ: Portions of Sanity Report on Maj. Nidal Hasan