Al Qaeda's Egyptian-born leader is surely seeing the unrest there as a chance to exploit, writes CNN's Peter Bergen.FULL STORY
- As death toll exceeds 500 in Egypt and no clear end-game in sight, Obama faces criticism for 'incoherent' policy insisting US stay neutral despite both aiding and condemning military-backed government.
- Egypt Authorizes Use of Deadly Force After Defiant Protesters Torch Buildings
- Coptic Christian Churches, Buildings Targeted in Egypt for Second Straight Day
- US Cancels Military Exercises With Egypt, Obama Condemns Crackdown
- PHOTOS: Deadly Clashes in Egypt
Now, read the stories and compare and contrast the "hook" used to grab your attention, the context provided (or not provided), and especially the main point each is trying to make.