Take today's lead story on Fox News. It is serves as a reminder of the threat, even as Americans go about their business with generally little thought or fear of terrorism.
- The State Department announces that 19 embassies and consulates in the Middle East and Africa remain closed through Saturday as sources tell Fox News that the chatter that prompted travel warning was preceded by months of quiet.
- VIDEO: Embassy Closures Sending Wrong Message?
- Security Tightened Near US Missions
- VIDEO: 'Fox News Sunday' Panel Discusses Embassy Closures
- VIDEO: Rep. Trey Radel on Terror Threat
The threat overseas is interesting, but one has to wonder why some people (e.g., Fox News commentators) get so upset about the loss of life in foreign countries (e.g., Benghazi, Libya) when the people who work there obviously know the dangerous conditions in which they work?
Check out how much Fox News has devoted to that story.
Incredibly, a large portion of Republicans as well as conservatives call this the largest scandal that has ever occurred in the nation, yet many do not even know in which country it occurred! See?