This is from there "In case you missed it" section:
- Zimmerman pulled over in Texas
- Watch the dash cam video
- Baby got swag -- no, really
- From Iraq war to NFL cheerleader
- Prostitutes fight for $1.50 clients
- Biting into treat deadly for girl
- Cops: Boy and dad killed stepbrother
- 'Dismembered' guy stuns strangers
- Best, worst Woody Allen films EW
Nine links. Eight stories. Five that deal with crime or death.
Meanwhile, there is nothing on elite deviance and the lead story is about al-Qaeda.
So which of the following is more deadly?
B) Defective products
C) Hazardous working conditions
D) Al Qaeda terrorism
The answer: A. Then B. Then C. Then D.
Yet D is the lead story and there are none on A, B, or C.
Oh yeah, and then there is this:
Stay relevant CNN.