Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Another story you won't see in the mainstream press

Due to the "relying on government official" and "anti-communist" filters self-imposed on the US mainstream media organizations, you almost never see stories like this.

So you have to rely on media organizations like Common Dreams to learn of them.

From the article: "We are being targeted for the work we do to end U.S. fundig of the Israeli occupation, ending the war in Afghanistan and ending the occupation of Iraq," says Maureen Murphy, editor of the news outlet The Electronic Intifada and one of those subpoenaed on Tuesday. "What is at stake for all of us is our right to dissent and organize to change harmful US foreign policy."

I cannot wait to see my FBI file. I know I have one and pretty much know what to expect what is probably in there. When I get it in the mail I will be sure to post it!

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/12/22-6

No comments:

Post a Comment