Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Your bow tie is too tight

Fox News' Tucker Carlson says:

"Michael Vick killed dogs, and he did it in a heartless and cruel way. And I think, personally, he should have been executed for that. He won't, but the idea that the President of the United States would be getting behind someone who murdered dogs?"

It's called a second chance, and credible media reports indicate that Obama actually called the team to discuss the team using alternative energy sources at the stadium. While on the phone he also expressed his support for Vick being given a second chance.

These people will take literally every opportunity to attack Obama, even about something this silly.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm here to introduce someone to you all, his name is Dr.Ekpen Temple a spell caster that help me restored my broken relationship, I saw an article on the Internet someone talking about him how he help her in her relationship, today I'm a beneficial of that article, so that is why I'm also talking about how he has helped me so that someone out there that is facing the same challenge can also contact him for help. Here is DR EKPEN TEMPLE contact info: (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or on Whatsapp number +2347050270218.

    ReplyDelete