- Josh Powell reportedly apologized in voicemail to family before chopping sons' necks with hatchet, setting blaze
Notice the linkage to other, unrelated stories.
And then there is this, also from Fox News:
- NYC vendor who alerted police to bomb seeks office
- Man's 'nearly skeletonized' body found in home 4 years after suicide
- Anti-doping agency to feds: Hand over Armstrong info
- Man dies after spinal injury at trampoline park
- Court: Italy cruise captain to stay under house arrest
- Facebook, Twitter more addictive than cigarettes?
- Golfer impaled on broken putter during fight
Let's review. Crime, crime, crime, crime, crime. Bad stuff. Criminal justice stuff. Horrible stuff. Random awful stuff. That is the news!