Friday, January 7, 2011
Meet Obama's new Chief of Staff
His past gigs?
* lawyer who served as Midwestern chairman of J.P. Morgan Chase
* bank president
* vice chairman of a boutique investment firm
* president of a communications giant.
* been on the boards of Boeing, Fannie Mae and Electronic Data Systems
* head of Chase's Office of Corporate Social Responsibility (including the bank's lobbying arm)
If you know anything about corporate crime, you know these offices of social responsibility are shams meant to create the illusion that they are moral when in fact they are involved in serious antisocial behavior.
So we now have a man who has represented and served corporate criminals as our White House Chief of Staff?